By using this web site you (hereinafter: “the Client”) confirm reading and accepting all the terms and conditions as followed:
A. Personal Information
1. In order to purchase Michal Nergrin’s products (hereinafter: “the Products”) from the web site the Client must fill out a form – including personal details –full name, address, e-mail and phone number etc.
2. The next step of the purchase process, is to fill out a payment form – including Client’s credit card details, and further details as required.
3. Please be aware that posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory content (including personal information) is forbidden. Posting such information, might be treated as a criminal offence, and, will result in legal actions against you, including for damages, that might be caused to the web site, Michal Negrin Design Ltd, its owner, managers or anyone else on their behalf.
4. Posting inaccurate details allow us to cancel your order/s immediately.
5. It is also forbidden to transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent.
6. The right to purchase the Products using this site is restricted to people and or entities that are:
6.1 Reside outside of Israel.
6.2 Over the age of 18 with eligibility and legal capacity.
6.2 Hold a valid credit card of one of the mentioned types: AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, MATERCARD, and DINERS.
7. Michal Negrin can refuse providing order/s for the Products and/or any service upon its sole and unlimited discretion, without the need for any justification.
B. Intellectual Property
8. Michal Negrin’s Intellectual Property Rights include all the content which is from time-to-time incorporated, used, practiced, embodies in, or otherwise employed in this web site, including, but not limited to, web site design, Products design, packaging design, Products trademarks and trade names, specification, trade dress, copyrights, currently or hereafter used by Michal Negrin, whether in this website or otherwise, and regardless of registration.
9. You are forbidden, under any circumstances, to copy, modify, decompose, reverse assemble, disassemble or make any adaptation of Michal Negrin’s Intellectual Property Rights including the content of this web site and the Products appear in it.
C. Business hours
10. Michal Negrin ordinary business days are between_09:00 Sunday to 17:00 Thursday, Israel time, excluding Jewish ’s holiday’s;
D. Price’s Policy
11. The price of the Products shall be Michal Negrin quoted price as appear on the site at the time of the purchase. Michal Negrin reserves the right to update and change the prices from time to time - at its sole and unlimited discretion.
12. Prices do not include taxes, levies or duties that may be charged by any competent authority for distribution and/or selling Products outside of Israel. Such additional costs, if apply, shall be borne solely by Client.
13. Until different notice – and unless otherwise mentioned - Michal Negrin shall bear the costs for transport, packaging, Israeli custom clearances charges and insurance of any order,
14. Please be aware that since each Product is hand made upon request – Michal Negrin cannot guarantee that it will be delivered exactly as the image appear on the web site, and it may slightly differ from the image, including but not limited to the Product’s color, shape, size and design.
15. Jewelry only carries a lifetime guarantee for replacing or fixing broken, damaged and impaired Products at Michal Negrin’s expense. However, this does not include any damages caused by malice or inproper use, or using not according to reasonable use for items of that kind. Our warranty covers each item of jewelry for defects in manufacturing only (based upon inspection and sole determination) of Michal Negrin and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than us will immediately void this warranty. To remove any doubt, Michal Negrin disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages.
16. Warranty Service Instructions: Sending jewelry for warranty service, must include the following:
Your Name. Copy of Invoice OR Invoice Number. Detailed description of the problem. your return address, phone number and e-mail address.
17. Please pack your jewelry in proper secure box for shipping via a reliable, traceable carrier, such as USPS, UPS or FEDEX. All shipping costs are your responsibility. For your protection, you should insure your item against all risks, for at least its purchase price.
18. All legal proceedings (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement must be commenced within 1 year after the date of the Client receiving the Product.
19. In no event Michal Negrin will be liable to Client whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any amount in excess of the total payment paid by Client to Michal Negrin for the Product.
20. Michal Negrin makes no warranties with regard to Product ordered by Client but was not accepted by Michal Negrin, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to technical problems and/or human mistake. This web site is intended for personal use only including the granting of presents but not for any commercial use of any kind. Michal Negrin retain an unlimited right to decide, upon its sole discretion, not to accept any order and/or to cancel any order which Michal Negrin believes were delivered for commercial purposes including wholesale purposes and/or in contradiction to the restrictions stated above.
F. Return policy
21. Client is entitle to return a Product, solely within 14 days following the receipt of the product, by giving a prior written notice using the designated form attached in the web site.
22. The returned product must be intact and in its original state and package, including the original labels, and invoice.
23. Notwithstanding the above, Products in which any modification was made, upon Client’s request, cannot be returned.
24. It is clarify, however, that in any case of cancellation of the order, by the Client, and/ or return of the Products (not including – return of damaged products and/or mistakenly shipment caused by Michal Negrin), the Client would have to pay for all expenses and charges including for transport, packaging, custom charges and insurance, for both the first delivery of the Product/s ordered and the return costs and expenses.
25. Only Upon receipt of the returned Product, Michal Negrin shall credit the client for the sell price, after deducting 5% as a cancellation fee.
26. IN any case, Michal Negrin will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping of the returned products.
27. The Products shall be delivered to the listed address as appears on the virtual form the Client provided or to any other address as mutually agreed between the parties, in writing.
28. Since Michal Negrin does not keep stock of the products, and the products are hand made upon request, Client acknowledges that Michal Negrin cannot ensure the delivery of any order or any part of an order and cannot ensure a timetable for the delivery of any order. Client waives any claim regarding any undelivered order or any late delivered order
29. However, Michal Negrin shall attempt to deliver the Products within 21 working days, following receiving the Client’s credit card company’s payment confirmation.
30. The products shall be delivered to Client by a Courier choused by Michal Negrin’s at its sole and unlimited discretion, and according to the Courier policy. Therefore, Michal Negrin shall not be liable for any delay in delivery.
H. Applicable Law
31. The rights and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be governed and construed solely under the Laws of the State of Israel in the jurisdiction of the District of Tel-Aviv-Yaffo.
32. Michal Negrin reserves the rights to unilaterally amend the terms of this web site at any time by posting the amended terms on the site.